Terms and Conditions
1. Woodside Energy Ltd (ACN 005 482 986) ("Woodside") is conducting the Woodside 2016 FeNaClNG Festival
("Festival") Camera competition ("Competition").
2. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Details & Conditions
3. Competition prizes: Sixteen (16) LivNow Action Cam PRO 1080 Full HD (each individual item a "Prize")
4. An entrant may enter the Competition once only.
5. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. All other costs and expenses associated with the Prizes, beyond the specified Prize components, will be the
responsibility of the Winner.
7. The Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of a Prize.
8. Substitute prizes will not be available, should the Winner be unable to use a Prize.
9. Woodside may in its absolute discretion substitute a different prize in place of a Prize.
Competition Method of Entry
10. The Competition will run between 30 July 2016 and the final Competition Draw on 31 July 2016.
11. The Competition is only open to people who: (1) between 8.00am WST and 3.30pm WST on 30 July 2016, or
8.00am WST and 3.30pm WST on 31 July 2016, attend the Woodside exhibit at the Festival in person; and (2) take a
photograph or 'selfie' of themselves at the exhibit ("Photograph"); and (3) 'like' Woodside's Facebook page or 'follow'
Woodside's Twitter page; and (4) post their Photograph on Woodside's Facebook or Twitter page (alternatively, entrants
can email their Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and Woodside's Community Relations
team will post the Photograph on Woodside's Facebook or Twitter page for the entrant) before 4.00pm WST on 31 July
2016. All such entrants will be automatically entered into the Competition Draw. Without limitation, employees of
Woodside, its related entities and its contractors can enter the Competition.
12. Entrants are solely responsible for providing accurate contact details in connection with the Competition. Woodside
bears no responsibility or liability for the provision of any inaccurate details by entrants.
13. No late entries will be eligible to enter the Competition.
14. Woodside reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any entries containing imagery deemed inappropriate by
15. Each day on 30 July 2016 and 31 July 2016, at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and
4.00pm (all times WST), one (1) Prize winner ("Winner") will be randomly drawn by Woodside at the Woodside exhibit
inside the Grand Marquee at the FeNaClNG Festival at Bulgarra Oval, Bulgarra, Western Australia, 6714 ("Competition
16. The Woodside judge's decision in the Competition Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Woodside will notify each Winner by announcing the Winner's name on Woodside's Facebook and Twitter pages. In
the event that a Winner does not collect their Prize by 4.15pm WST on Sunday, 31 July 2016, then Woodside will take
the Prize to 3747 Balmoral Road, Karratha, Western Australia 6714 and hold the Prize for collection by the Winner until
4.00pm WST on Friday 5 August 2016. If a Winner does not collect their Prize by 4.00pm WST on Friday 5 August
2016, then the Prize will be forfeited and Woodside will have the right to randomly draw a new Winner for the Prize.
18. It is a condition of Competition entry that Woodside has the right to publicise each Winner for any promotion or
matter incidental to the Competition, including without limitation on Woodside's Facebook page and/or Canvas page on
Woodside's internet website.
19. The Winner agrees to make themselves available to Woodside for publicity purposes without charge.
Indemnity & Disclaimer
20. All entrants release and indemnify Woodside and all of its related companies and personnel from and against all
liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Competition including (but not
limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to
some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
21. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason
beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
22. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage
sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the Competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without
prior warning or publicity.
23. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage
sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
24. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage
sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date
the prize is claimed.
25. Woodside reserves the right to exclude any person from the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
26. In all matters, all decisions of Woodside will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions
will be entertained.
27. Woodside reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Competition at any time.
28. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus,
bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of
Woodside which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition)
Woodside reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the Competition entry
process. Woodside assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Competition
29. Woodside recognises and respects the privacy of your personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988
(Cth). On entry for the Competition, Woodside may collect details of your name, address, age, telephone number, and
in some cases other contact details such as a facsimile number, post office box number and/or email address.
Woodside will not use or disclose the information for any other purposes other than those associated with the
Competition. Woodside may use the information to publish the results of the Competition, including without limitation on
the internet. If you do not wish to provide personal information, which is required, Woodside may not be able to properly
register you for the Competition, or contact you in case of changes to the Competition. You have a right to access your
personal information, which is held by Woodside. The personal information collected by Woodside in connection with
this Competition, and this statement in connection with the information, is separate from, and without prejudice to, any
other personal information concerning you collected and held by Woodside. More information about the way Woodside
handles personal information, and how to access it, is detailed in Woodside's Privacy Statement, which is available at
30. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.