Terms and Conditions
1. Woodside Energy Ltd (ACN 005 482 986) ("Woodside") is conducting the 2017 Fringe World Festival Ticket competition ("Competition").
2. Instructions on how to enter the Competition and other details contained within the Competition entry form regarding the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Details & Conditions
4. Competition prizes: Thirty (30) double passes to pre-selected performances forming part of the 2017 Fringe World Festival in Perth, Western Australia, between Monday 30 January 2017 and Thursday 16 February 2017 (with each double pass being a single "Prize"). Five (5) Prizes will be drawn for each pre-selected performance.
5. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted in any way (including, without limitation, for tickets to other performances forming part of the 2017 Fringe World Festival).
6. All other costs and expenses associated with each Prize, beyond the specified Prize component, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
7. The Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of a Prize.
8. Woodside may in its absolute discretion without notice substitute a different prize in place of a Prize.
9. Each Prize is specific to the date, time and designated venue of the performance as specified on the ticket, and is otherwise subject to the vendor's terms and conditions of the ticket.
10. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that they can accept a Prize. Woodside bears no responsibility as to the suitability of a Prize for any Winner. Further information regarding the 2017 Fringe World Festival performances is available at the Fringe World Festival website (http://www.fringeworld.com.au).
Competition Method of Entry
11. The Competition commences at 2.00pm AWST on Thursday 5 January 2017 and closes at 2.00pm AWST on Friday 20 January 2017 ("Entry Period").
12. The Competition is only open to Australian residents.
13. To enter the Competition an entrant must, during the Entry Period, complete the online entry form located at http://canvas.woodside.com.au/News-and-Events/Events/Pages/Fringe-World-Festival.aspx with the required personal details including name, contact telephone number, contact email address and Australian residential postcode.
14. No late entries will be eligible to enter the Competition.
15. An entrant may enter the Competition once only.
16. Without limitation, employees of Woodside, its related entities and its contractors are eligible to enter the Competition, subject to meeting the requirements set out above.
17. Entrants are solely responsible for providing accurate contact telephone number, contact email address and Australian residential postcode details in connection with the Competition. Woodside bears no responsibility or liability for the provision of any inaccurate details by entrants.
18. At approximately 2.30pm AWST on Friday 20 January 2017 a total of Thirty (30) Prize winners (each a "Winner") will be randomly drawn by Woodside at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia 6000 ("Competition Draw").
19. The Woodside judge's decision in the Competition Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Woodside will notify each Winner after the Competition Draw by using the contact telephone details and/or contact email details submitted by the Winner to enter the Competition.
21. At or around the time of notification, each Winner will be required to nominate to Woodside whether they wish to receive their Prize by post (Australia Post standard delivery), or by collecting the Prize from Woodside Plaza located at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia. If a Winner wishes to receive their Prize by post, they will be required to provide to Woodside their Australian postal address. If a Winner wishes to collect their Prize from Woodside Plaza, they will be able to do so during normal business hours in Perth, Western Australia at any time up to 4.00pm AWST on the weekday immediately prior to the day of the performance which is the subject of the Prize. Woodside may in its sole discretion require a Winner to produce personal identification in order to collect their Prize.
22. Woodside bears no responsibility or liability should any Prize not reach a Winner for any reason.
23. It is a condition of Competition entry that Woodside has the right to publicise each Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition, including without limitation, on Woodside's Facebook Page and/or Canvas internet website.
24. Each Winner agrees to make themselves available to Woodside for publicity purposes associated with the Competition without charge.
Indemnity & Disclaimer
25. All entrants release and indemnify Woodside and all of its related companies and personnel from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any Prize or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
26. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if any element of any Prize is not provided or received (including, without limitation, due to cancellation of any performance).
27. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the Competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
28. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
29. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a Prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed.
30. Woodside reserves the right to exclude any person from the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
31. In all matters, all decisions of Woodside will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
32. Woodside reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or change or cancel the Competition at any time.
33. Woodside assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Competition entries.
34. Woodside recognises and respects the privacy of your personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). On entry for the Competition, Woodside may collect details of your name, telephone number, email address and Australian residential postcode. As set out above, Woodside may also collect postal address details from Winners who wish to have their Prize sent to them by post. Woodside will not use or disclose the information for any other purposes other than those associated with the Competition. Woodside may use the information to publish the results of the Competition and otherwise promote the Competition in accordance with the Publicity conditions specified above, including without limitation on the internet. Woodside may also provide name and contact information for each Winner to the organisers of the 2017 Fringe World Festival for the purposes of assisting with Prize distribution. If you do not wish to provide personal information which is required for the Competition, Woodside may not be able to process your entry for the Competition, or to notify you should you be a Winner of the Competition. You have a right to access your personal information, which is held by Woodside. The personal information collected by Woodside in connection with this Competition, and this statement in connection with that information, is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by Woodside. More information about the way Woodside handles personal information, and how to access it, is detailed in Woodside's Privacy Statement, which is available at http://www.woodside.com.au/Pages/privacy.aspx.
35. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.