Terms and Conditions
1. Woodside Energy Ltd (ACN 005 482 986) ("Woodside") is conducting the 2017 WASO Simone Young Ticket Competition ("Competition").
2. Instructions on how to enter the Competition and other details contained within the Competition entry form regarding the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible to enter the Competition.
Prize Details & Conditions
5. Competition prize: Each Prize is one double pass to a selected performance of the West Australian Symphony Orchestra's Simone Young: 20 Years with WASO on Friday 4 August 2017, 7.30pm at Perth Concert Hall, Perth, Western Australia ("Prize"). A total of five (5) Prizes will be drawn for the Competition.
6. An entrant may enter the Competition once only.
7. The Competition is only open to entrants who reside in Western Australia.
8. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted in any way.
9. All other costs and expenses associated with the Prize beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner.
10. The Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes incurred in relation to the receipt of the Prize.
11. Woodside may in its absolute discretion and at any time during the Competition without notice substitute a different prize in place of the Prize.
12. Each Prize is specific to the date and time of the performance specified on the ticket and is otherwise subject to the vendor's terms and conditions of the ticket.
Competition Method of Entry
13. The Competition will run between 12.00pm AWST on 17 July 2017 and 4.00pm AWST on 27 July 2017.
14. The Competition is only open to people who: between 12.00pm AWST on 17 July 2017 and 4.00pm AWST on 27 July 2017, submit their details through the online entry form located at http://canvas.woodside.com.au/News-and-Events/Events/Pages/WASO-Simone-Young.aspx . All such entrants will be automatically entered into the Competition Draw.
15. Without limitation, employees of Woodside, its related entities and its contractors are eligible to enter the Competition subject to meeting the requirements set out above.
16. Entrants are solely responsible for providing accurate email or telephone contact details in connection with the Competition. Woodside bears no responsibility or liability for the provision of any inaccurate details by entrants.
17. Entrants are solely responsible for ensuring that they can accept the Prize. Woodside bears no responsibility as to the suitability of the Prize to the Winner. Further information regarding the West Australian Symphony Orchestra performances is on the West Australian Symphony Orchestra website.
18. No late entries will be eligible to enter the Competition.
19. At approximately 4.30pm AWST on Thursday 27 July 2017 a total of five (5) Prize winners (each a "Winner") will be randomly drawn at 240 St Georges Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6000 ("Competition Draw").
20. The judge's decision in the Competition Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Woodside will notify each Winner soon after the competition draw by using the email address and/or phone details submitted by the Winner to enter the Competition.
22. Woodside will provide the name and contact details of each Winner to West Australian Symphony Orchestra following the Competition Draw so that his/her Prize can be collected from the box office ticket collection outlet located at Perth Concert Hall, St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia on the night of the selected West Australian Symphony Orchestra performance. You may be required to produce identification to collect your prize. Woodside bears no responsibility or liability should the Prize not reach the Winner.
23. It is a condition of Competition entry that Woodside has the right to publicise each Winner for any promotion or matter incidental to the Competition, including without limitation, on Woodside's Facebook Page and/or Canvas site.
24. Each Winner agrees to make themselves available for publicity purposes associated with the Competition without charge.
Indemnity & Disclaimer
25. All entrants release and indemnify Woodside and all of its related companies and personnel from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any Prize or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
26. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if any element of any Prize is not provided.
27. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the Competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity.
28. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries.
29. Neither Woodside nor any of its related companies or personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a Prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed.
30. Woodside reserves the right to exclude any person from the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
31. In all matters, all decisions of Woodside will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
32. Woodside reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or change or cancel the Competition at any time.
33. Woodside assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Competition entries.
34. Woodside recognises and respects the privacy of your personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). On entry for the Competition, Woodside may collect details of your name, telephone number and email address. Woodside will not use or disclose the information for any other purposes other than those associated with the Competition. Woodside may use the information to publish the results of the Competition and otherwise promote the Competition in accordance with the Publicity conditions specified above, including without limitation on the internet. Woodside will also provide contact information for each Winner to the West Australian Symphony Orchestra for the purposes of Prize collection. If you do not wish to provide personal information, which is required for the Competition, Woodside may not be able to properly register you for the Competition, or to notify you of should you be a Winner of the Competition. You have a right to access your personal information, which is held by Woodside. The personal information collected by Woodside in connection with this Competition, and this statement in connection with the information, is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by Woodside. More information about the way Woodside handles personal information, and how to access it, is detailed in Woodside's Privacy Statement, which is available at http://www.woodside.com.au/Pages/privacy.aspx.
35. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.